Build speed in these adidas® women's Grete running shorts. Their ergonomic Formotion® technology moves with you as you run, while sweat-wicking Climalite® fabric keeps you cool and dry on the track or treadmill.
| || |
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: adidas® Climalite®
- Light, breathable fabrics worn close to the skin that conduct sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry in warm conditions.
- Performance Technology: adidas® Formotion®
- The radical cuts and three-dimensional engineering of Formotion® create shaped garments that follow the curves of the body and mimic the motions of sport for better fit, greater comfort, and amplified freedom of movement.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.