Prepare yourself for a strenuous training session in these adidas® men's TECHFIT® Base 7" compression shorts. CLIMALITE® fabric wicks moisture away from your skin, while the TECHFIT® design helps focus your muscles' energy for long-term endurance. Built-in UPF 50+ protection guards against the sun's harmful rays during outdoor workouts.
Get your new adidas® compression shorts today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- A stretchy (plain) knitted fabric, without a distinct rib, used widely for T-shirts
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: adidas® CLIMALITE®
- Light, breathable fabrics worn close to the skin that conduct sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry in warm conditions.
- Performance Technology: adidas® TechFit®
- Focuses your muscles’ energy to generate maximum explosive power, acceleration and long-term endurance.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.