These adidas® men's AX2 shoes are ideal for leisurely hikes and multifunctional use, so you can wear 'em on the trails or whenever else the mood strikes. Their low-cut collar promises a lightweight feel, and the air mesh/synthetic upper is supportive yet still breathable for warmer conditions. The EVA midsole and molded sockliner help absorb impact, while the TRAXION® outsole gives you great grip even when the ground is wet.
- Model Number: M17660
- Classification: Lightweight Hiking
- Breathability: Yes
- Padded Tongue/Collar: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 10.9 oz (size 9)
| || |
- Upper Material: Air Mesh/Synthetic
- Provides lightweight, flexible cushioning that is highly impact-resistant.
- Offers maximum grip in all directions, optimal ground penetration for maximum grip, larger surface area for greater acceleration, and better pressure distribution for increased comfort.
- Cushioning Technology: Forefoot and Rearfoot
- Lacing System: Loop Style Lacing
- Loop-style lacing provides longer lasting laces.
- Molded sockliner for comfort
- Textile lining