In celebration of it's 100th anniversary, Wilson® presents the 8802 putter, a modern version of the classic design from the '60s. Crafted from 304 stainless steel, the signature heel-shafted head features a double-milled face for accurate roll; the True Temper® Head Speed shaft is stepless and fluted for superior feel. The logo on the sole is filled with gold-colored paint, coordinating with the red Lamkin® grip for vintage style.
- Classic heel-shafted head shape
- 304 stainless steel construction with double-milled facing
- True Temper® Head Speed stepless steel shaft with flared tip
- Lamkin® 3GEN synthetic rubber pistol grip
- Includes limited-edition vintage-style head cover
- Head Weight: 335 g
- Length: 35"