Valken®'s V-TAC SW-1 marker features semi-automatic operation with an effective range of over 150'. It boasts a corrosion-resistant aluminum and polymer construction, in addition to a stainless steel bottom-line hose and removable ported barrel. The modular design offers easy customizing and upgrading.
- Airgun/BB Gun Disclaimer: You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. The sale or shipment of this product to residents of California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Canada is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item
- Powered By: CO2 or Compressed Air
- Barrel Type: Removable Ported Barrel
| || |
- Gun Action: Semi-Automatic
- Allows you to shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger.
- Receiver: Durable Powder-Coated Receiver
- Adapter: High-Flow Aluminum Air Source Adapter
- Barrel removes for easy cleaning and tuning.
- Gives your maker increased accuracy and added noise reduction.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum and polymer construction
- Stainless steel bottom line hose
- Replaceable barrel thread adapter
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail
- Removable feedneck adapter
- Modular design for easy customizing and upgrading
- Caliber: .68
- Barrel: Removable 9" ported (A5 thread)
- Effective Range: 150'+