The Under Armour® women's HeatGear® Flyweight short-sleeve t-shirt is crafted with super-soft, anti-microbial, feather-light fabric for faster and cooler performance. UPF 50+ protects your skin from sun damage, while a signature Fly-By stretch mesh back panel ensures optimal ventilation.
Get your new Under Armour® women's short-sleeve t-shirt today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Slim, contoured fit for ease of movement and a stylish look.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.