StudioLux® compression fabric gives the UNDER ARMOUR® women's Eclipse printed sports bra an ultra-soft feel and a locked-in fit to keep you secure during medium-impact activities. Moisture-wicking tech and a breathable mesh lining work together to ensure comfort during training, and the bandeau-inspired front includes soft cups for added coverage. Crisscross back straps adjust to provide the best possible fit.
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.