Experience the Under Armour® women's ArmourVent® running tank and its ability to keep you cool, dry and comfortable even during the most intense workouts. The unique ArmourVent® mesh back panel ensures breathability, while the HeatGear® technology wicks remaining sweat from the skin's surface. It's a combination that can't be beat!
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® ArmourVent®
- Mesh panels use light, stretchy, and durable fabric to deliver true breathability.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it’s hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It’s engineered with UA’s Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.