Your go-to for staying warm? This Under Armour® men's ColdGear Infrared® long-sleeve top, of course! Whether you're training or just zoomin' through the day, its ColdGear Infrared technology uses a thermo-conductive interior coating to absorb all that body heat you radiate for continual toastiness without added bulk. The smooth fabric also fights odors and wicks away perspiration, keeping you comfy no matter what the day brings.
| || |
- Generous cut for ultimate comfort and ease of layering.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® ColdGear® Infrared
- A thermo-conductive coating on the inner layer of the garment absorbs and retains body heat, so you stay warmer longer.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® ColdGear®
- For when it’s cold. ColdGear® features a double-sided fabric that wicks moisture from the skin and circulates body heat. It accomplishes the impossible by keeping athletes warm without weighing them down.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.