| || |
- Slim, contoured fit for ease of movement and a stylish look.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.