The road to 26.2 is a challenge for sure, so suit up in the UNDER ARMOUR® women's Fly-By short-sleeve t-shirt to stay comfortable while you train. Its ultra-lightweight fabric wicks sweat away to keep you dry, while the performance mesh back panel and open keyhole detail provide ultimate breathability. Reflective hits promise visibility when you hit the pavement at night, and raglan sleeves give you a greater range of motion.
| || |
- Slim, contoured fit for ease of movement and a stylish look.
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.