When you're in it for the long haul, trust the UNDER ARMOUR® women's Fly-By running top to keep you comfortable through every mile. Large mesh panels on the sides and back keep it super breathable and light, while HeatGear® technology wicks away sweat so you stay dry. Raglan sleeves and flatlock princess seams promise a restriction- and chafe-free fit; reflective hits ensure visibility during the early-morning or late-night hours.
- Fabric Content: 65% polyester, 35% rayon
| || |
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Sleeves are attached with a diagonal seam that runs from the underarm to the neckline, allowing freedom of movement and preventing skin irritation.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Soft knit front panel
- Large, open-hole mesh panels on the back and sides for ventilation
- Zippered pocket on back
- Scoop-neck collar
- Slight drop-tail hem offers extra coverage in the back
- Thumbholes keep sleeves from riding up