When you're in it for the long haul, trust the UNDER ARMOUR® women's Fly-By running top to keep you comfortable through every mile. Large mesh panels on the sides and back keep it super breathable and light, while HeatGear® technology wicks away sweat so you stay dry. Raglan sleeves and flatlock princess seams promise a restriction- and chafe-free fit; reflective hits ensure visibility during the early-morning or late-night hours.
| || |
- Slim, contoured fit for ease of movement and a stylish look.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.