Designed in updated HeatGear® fabric, the UNDER ARMOUR® men's HeatGear® Sonic compression short-sleeve top delivers a supportive fit while remaining soft, light, and comfortable. Anti-microbial and moisture-wicking technologies help you perform at your best, while smooth flatlock seams enable a full range of motion without distracting irritation.
Get your new UNDER ARMOUR® compression top today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear® Sonic
- An update to UA's signature moisture-wicking HeatGear® fabric, HeatGear® Sonic delivers an incredible next-to-skin fit that is softer, lighter, and more comfortable than ever.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.