With looks this good, the UNDER ARMOUR® men's Elevated Heather Stripe short-sleeve polo can easily work its way into both your golf and office wardrobes. The smooth fabric won't pill or fade and features built-in sweat-wicking and anti-odor properties to keep you dry and fresh. A UPF 30+ rating promises protection from harmful rays when you're out on sun-soaked days.
| || |
- Generous cut for ultimate comfort and ease of layering.
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.