You're serious about this sport, so you need gear that can keep up with your rigorous regimen -- like this UNDER ARMOUR® men's Army of 11 football training top. It's armed with anti-odor and sweat-wicking technologies, plus strategically placed stretch-mesh panels, so you can go into battle while remaining cool and dry. It also features a compression fit to support and promote quick recovery of your muscles.
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear® Sonic
- An update to UA's signature moisture-wicking HeatGear® fabric, HeatGear® Sonic delivers an incredible next-to-skin fit that is softer, lighter, and more comfortable than ever.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.