The obvious choice for serious training, these UNDER ARMOUR® men's Army of 11 football shorts cover you in comfort while you work on the skills, drills and fancy footwork needed to win big on the gridiron. Their lightweight stretch-woven fabric follows your every move, while strategically placed mesh panels dump excess heat and let cooling air in. They even wick away that hard-earned sweat to keep you dry and focused.
- Fabric Content: Body: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- Fabric Content: Mesh: 100% polyester
- Inseam: 10 inches
| || |
- Generous cut for ultimate comfort and ease of layering.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Durable, breathable stretch-woven fabric
- 4-way stretch construction enhances range of motion and helps maintain the garment's shape
- Mesh panels offer optimal ventilation
- Halfback elastic waistband for a comfortable fit
- Internal drawcord
- Screenprinted graphics
- Mesh hand pockets for stuff stashing