When your training heats up, these UNDER ARMOUR® men's ArmourVent® compression shorts help cool you down. They're designed with perforations and strategically placed mesh panels that provide maximum breathability, while anti-odor and moisture-wicking HeatGear® technologies team up to fight funk and prevent sweat from becoming a nuisance. The stretchy elastic waistband ensures a secure and comfy fit.
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® ArmourVent®
- Mesh panels use light, stretchy, and durable fabric to deliver true breathability.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it’s hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It’s engineered with UA’s Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.