The UNDER ARMOUR® boys' HeatGear® Sonic fitted short-sleeve top is loaded with features that make it the perfect baselayer. The smooth fabric resists picking and pilling, helping it withstand daily use; it's packed with HeatGear®, anti-odor, and UPF 50+ technologies for peak performance under pressure. The four-way stretch construction with flatlock stitching delivers freedom of movement without bunching up under his uniform and pads.
- Fabric Content: 84% polyester, 16% elastane
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Smooth, anti-pick, anti-pill fabric
- Taped crew collar
- Offset shoulder seams
- Screenprinted logo on front