Featuring moisture-wicking HeatGear® technology, the UNDER ARMOUR® boys' Evo Camo short-sleeve t-shirt promises to keep him comfortable during any outdoor adventure. It's crafted with anti-pick, anti-pill polyester fabric for a snag-free finish, while UPF 50+ protection shields the skin from the sun's harmful rays.
Get your new UNDER ARMOUR® boys' t-shirt today from Sports Authority.
- Fabric Content: 100% recycled polyester
- Care Instructions: Machine wash
| || |
- Generous cut for ultimate comfort and ease of layering.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Sleeves are attached with a diagonal seam that runs from the underarm to the neckline, allowing freedom of movement and preventing skin irritation.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- UA Catalyst fabric built from recycled materials for low environmental impact and superior durability
- Smooth anti-pick, anti-pill fabric maximizes comfort and has a clean, snag-free finish
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Quick-dry fabrication
- UPF 50+ sun protection