You'll be toasty enough to face some pretty ugly weather in this Apex Elevation women's jacket from The North Face®. Its smooth softshell exterior is wind resistant and treated with a DWR finish that stops moisture from immediately soaking in. PrimaLoft® insulation is packed around your core for extra warmth; a little less is located at the sleeves so you don't feel bulky. A hem cinch cord and detachable hood also help keep out the cold.
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: TNF® Apex Universal
- Breathable and water resistant, ideal for a range of activities and weather conditions. Moderately wind resistant.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Water Resistance: Water Resistant
- Specially designed fabrics and treatments prevent water from seeping into the fabric.
- Allows easy detachment when not needed.
- Secure storage for valuables.
- Space for hand warming and storage.
- Storage space for lift tickets, keys, and more.