You'll be totally amped for that next workout because you've got this men's Kilowatt sleeveless top from The North Face® as part of your gym wardrobe. A combo of abrasion-resistant FlashDry®-XD body fabric and integrated FlashDry® panels ensures this top wicks away sweat to keep you dry, stretch in just the right places for enhanced range of motion and last for a long, long time.
- Fabric Content: Body: 57% polyester, 38% nylon, 5% elastane
- Fabric Content: Panels: 64% polyester, 36% recycled polyester
| || |
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Fabric woven on a special loom to create a textured design using different types of yarns and patterns
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch
- Performance Technology: The North Face® FlashDry®-XD
- Super-durable yet lightweight fabric that wicks away moisture to keep you dry.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Abrasion-resistant FlashDry®-XD body fabric with sweat-wicking FlashDry® panels across the upper back
- Taped seams
- Small logo at the left chest
- Crew neckline
- Length: 28.5 in
- Model: CBB0