Wet weather never stops her from playing outdoors, but at least now she doesn't feel so soggy when it's time to come back in thanks to THE NORTH FACE® girls' ThermoBall® full-zip jacket. Offering the warmth of 600 fill-power down derived from synthetic material instead of feathers, it insulates her from the cold and doesn't soak up water. Adjustable and ultra-versatile, it has a hem cinch cord and can be stowed in its own pocket.
- Fabric Content: Shell/Lining: 100% nylon
- Fabric Content: Insulation: 100% polyester
- Cuff Style: Elastic
| || |
- Insulation Technology: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall®
- Ultra lightweight and packable, this insulation traps body heat in small air pockets to keep you warm without adding bulk, even when it gets wet. It offers the warmth equivalent of 600 fill-power down.
- Can be compresssed and packed into itself for easy transport.
- Secure storage for valuables.
- Space for hand warming and storage.
- Hem cinch cord
- Reflective zipper pull
- ID tag inside hem
- Made in Vietnam