The Texsport® camo dome tent is constructed with an extra-rugged taffeta rainfly and walls that are polyurethane coated. It sets-up up quickly and securely with a 3-pole pin-and-ring frame system that utilizes shock-corded fiberglass poles. This tent has an arch-style front door with a 1/2 No-See-Um mesh window and a zippered storm flap.
| || |
- Body Material: Nylon Taffeta
- Provides a light and strong tent material that will last over time.
- Floor Material: Polyethylene
- Durable, water-resistant, and very easy to clean.
- Provides an extra layer to protect against bad weather.
- Rainfly Fabric: Nylon Taffeta
- Lightweight and strong tent material.
- Pole Construction: Shock-Corded Fiberglass
- Lightweight poles that are flexible. Shock-corded feature helps to prevent you form losing poles since they are attached with an internal elastic cord.
- Allows for quicker assembly and helps prevent you from losing poles.
- Keeps bugs and flies from entering the tent.