When you want to ride in something more fashionable than bike shorts, wear these TRAYL® women's Ryde cycling liner shorts under your fave bottoms. They're designed in ultra-breathable, moisture-wicking fabric to maintain dryness and cooling comfort, while a built-in foam pad promises comfort you'll be grateful for -- especially over longer distances. Silicone grippers inside the hems keep the legs from riding up as you pedal.
- Fabric Content: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Dri-Logic®
- Pulls perspiration away from the skin to help maintain optimum comfort and promote rapid moisture evaporation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Breathable mesh fabric
- High-density foam pad for comfort
- Silicone grip on the inside of each hem prevents the legs from riding up
- Brushed elastic waistband with repeating TRAYL® wordmark
- Made in China