You wouldn't wear a dress to play ball, so why ride in gear that's not made for the bike? With their integrated gel seat pad, moisture-wicking fabric and reflective accents, these TRAYL® women's Elite Ryde shorts were constructed solely for cycling. Silicone grippers on the hems prevent the shorts from sliding up your legs as you pedal, and the wide elastic waistband slims and shapes your tummy when you lean forward to gain more speed.
- Fabric Content: Shell: 80% nylon, 20% spandex
- Fabric Content: Trim: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Inseam: 6 inches
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- Performance Technology: Dri-Logic®
- Pulls perspiration away from the skin to help maintain optimum comfort and promote rapid moisture evaporation.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Wide elastic waistband
- Zip pocket on back of waist
- Gel seat pad
- Silicone grippers on the hems
- Mesh ventilation on sides