The TITAN® White Knight mountain bike is just what you need to get on the trails! It features front suspension to take out the big hits, and quality Shimano® shifters control 21 speeds, so you'll have the right gear for any terrain. A cross-drilled disc brake on the front works with a rear linear-pull brake to bring you to a rapid stop. The White Knight is built around a lightweight aluminum frame.
| || |
- A versatile bike designed for off-road riding; can also be ridden on the road.
- A lightweight material that offers you a responsive ride.
- Powerful stopping that is easy to control, with no heat transfer to rims. These brakes will give you great braking even in muddy conditions.
- Quick Release Seat Post: Yes
- Makes it easier for you to adjust the height of the seat without using tools.
- Allows you to pedal backwards without the brakes engaging.
- Made from a strong and lightweight combination of metals. Gives you a better braking surface that will not rust.
- Quick Release Front Wheel: Yes
- Features small raised knobs that help the tires grip better on dirt and in mud.
- A small prop that holds the bike upright when stored.
- Small extensions that are bolted to the ends of the handlebar to provide you with extra riding positions.
- Cage that holds your water bottle during a ride.