THE NORTH FACE® women's Tadasana VPR yoga pants are designed with flattering ShapeShifter fabric to provide support and a shape-enhancing fit. These slim-fitting pants feature a wide contrast waistband that rests about two fingers below the navel. VaporWick® technology helps aid with moisture management, wicking sweat and excess moisture away from the skin and moving it to the outer layer of the fabric, where it quickly evaporates.
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- A stretchy (plain) knitted fabric, without a distinct rib, used widely for T-shirts
- Performance Technology: North Face® VaporWick
- Moves moisture and sweat away from the skin to the outer surface of the fabric where it can readily evaporate, helping to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.