Navigate tricky terrain with less slips and lingering discomfort in the women's Storm WP low hiking shoes from THE NORTH FACE®. Crafted from waterproof leather and reinforced with a HydroSeal® membrane, they make cutting across creek beds and snow banks a breeze instead of a dilemma. The TPU Snake Plate™ offers superior underfoot protection, while a grippy Vibram® outsole ensures the same sure footing on wet and dry surfaces.
- Model Number: A1A8G8J
- Classification: Traditional Hiking
- Abrasion-Resistant Toe Cap: Yes
- Boot Material: Leather
- Breathability: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Padded Tongue/Collar: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 11 oz (size 6.5)
| || |
- Leather/Mesh upper provides comfort, support, and durability.
- Midsole : Compression-Molded EVA
- The EVA material is heated, reducing the density, for a lighter weight.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Welded TPU overlays for structure