Stop those shivers before they start with a women's Apex Bionic softshell hoodie from THE NORTH FACE®. Its TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock fabric fully blocks out the wind, resists water and remains breathable so the day's conditions are less bothersome. A fleece backer creates a comfy feel, and a hem cinch cord helps keep out the cold. A trio of pockets lets you carry some belongings, including a media player.
- Fabric Content: Shell: 96% polyester, 4% elastane
- Fabric Content: Lining: 100% polyester
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- A breathable woven shell bonded to one or more inner layers; is often water and wind resistant to some degree
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: The North Face® Apex ClimateBlock
- Virtually waterproof and windproof while also maintaining breathability.
- Deflects wind and prevents cold air from entering the garment.
- Water Resistance: Water Resistant
- Specially designed fabrics and treatments prevent water from seeping into the fabric.
- Fleece backer
- Attached drawstring hood
- Napoleon chest pocket; 2 hand pockets
- Internal stretch comfort cuffs
- Hem cinch cord
- Media compatible
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Made in Nicaragua