You're destined for adventures on warm days, which is why you need worthy gear! The women's Almatta cargo pants from THE NORTH FACE® are performance ready and perfect for your active spirit; a hydrophobic treatment encourages a faster dry time after those tropical rainstorms strike, and UPF 50 protection shields you from the sun's harmful rays when skies are clear. Five roomy pockets are great for stashing your phone, a trail map and granola.
- Fabric Content: 95% nylon, 5% elastane
- Inseam: 32.5 inches
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: The North Face® QuickDry
- Hydrophobic treatment reduces water absorption and enhances dry time.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- 4-way stretch fabric feels super lightweight
- Soft-knit waistband
- Outfitted with 2 hand pockets, 2 back welt pockets, and 1 right-leg cargo pocket