Comfort becomes all the more crucial when you're bogged down with a backpack and gear. The men's Shudder Peak hybrid short-sleeve t-shirt from THE NORTH FACE® features advanced FlashDry™ technology that speeds up moisture evaporation, so even on hot days you'll stay cool. A UPF 30 rating ensures reliable sun protection, while a zippered front pocket easily accommodates valuables.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- A middle or heavyweight fabric with a small, raised v-pattern or honeycomb texture
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch
- Performance Technology: The North Face® FlashDry®
- A naturally derived fabric additive that provides superior moisture transport, keeping you dry.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.