The long haul to the top doesn't need to be an uncomfortable one; make the men's Paramount II pants from THE NORTH FACE® a key part of your on-trail ensemble, and see for yourself how seamless your journey can be. Durable, mid-weight fabric resists abrasion, and a hydrophobic treatment sheds moisture quickly to keep your lower extremities super dry. A UPF 50 rating provides reliable protection from harmful rays.
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Inseam: 32 inches
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- Medium-weight woven fabric with flat ribs created by using heavier yarns
- Performance Technology: The North Face® QuickDry
- Hydrophobic treatment reduces water absorption and enhances dry time.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Midweight fabric resists abrasion
- Durable, water-repellant finish
- Dual hand, back and side zip pockets
- Articulated knees