Tackling higher peaks can be an uphill battle for sure, but comfort will still be under your control with the men's Paramount II cargo shorts from THE NORTH FACE®. These on-trail essentials offer a UPF 50 rating and cutting-edge QuickDry technology. A DWR finish rapidly sheds moisture, while ample pockets provide plenty of room for small items.
Get your new THE NORTH FACE® shorts today from Sports Authority.
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Inseam: 10 inches
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- Medium-weight woven fabric with flat ribs created by using heavier yarns
- Performance Technology: The North Face® QuickDry
- Hydrophobic treatment reduces water absorption and enhances dry time.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Midweight construction resists abrasion
- Durable, water-repellent finish
- Dual hand-pockets
- Side cargo pockets designed with hook-and-loop closures
- Zip pocket at right rear