Enjoy the beauty of the fall trails in THE NORTH FACE® men's Concavo full-zip fleece. The smooth-faced stretch fleece is matched with FlashDry® grid fleece panels in key locations to vent excess heat and allow sweat to evaporate, so it's perfect to wear over a wicking baselayer. The flatlock seams are ergonomically designed to prevent pack interference; the hand pockets are also raised for easy access around your pack's waist belt.
- Fabric Content: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
| || |
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Sleeves are attached with a diagonal seam that runs from the underarm to the neckline, allowing freedom of movement and preventing skin irritation.
- Hard-faced stretch fleece fabric
- FlashDry grid fleece inserts under the arms
- Reverse-coil front zipper
- Seam-free shoulders for backpack compatibility
- Zippered hand pockets