Stay warm at home or kick up fresh powder on the mountain in the men's Bernadino 1/4-zip fleece from THE NORTH FACE®. Offering mid-weight insulation and a zip chest pocket for your music player, this cozy piece ensures your comfort and storage needs are always met. FlashDry® mesh paneling speeds sweat's evaporation to regulate your body temp, while thumbholes at the cuffs create a warm spot for your fingers in case you forego gloves.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- A knit fabric with a brushed or sheared surface. Body heat is trapped in the air pockets between the fibers, providing warmth without bulk
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: The North Face® FlashDry®
- A naturally derived fabric additive that provides superior moisture transport, keeping you dry.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Sleeves are attached with a diagonal seam that runs from the underarm to the neckline, allowing freedom of movement and preventing skin irritation.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.