THE NORTH FACE® men's Apex Lite jacket is specifically designed for cool-weather runners. Ultralight and breathable, the Apex ClimateBlock fabric repels wind and water, while FlashDry® technology naturally wicks moisture away from your skin for evaporation. Body-mapped mesh ventilation helps regulate your core temperature, and 360-degree reflectivity helps you stay safe on the road.
| || |
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Sleeves are attached with a diagonal seam that runs from the underarm to the neckline, allowing freedom of movement and preventing skin irritation.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Apex ClimateBlock wind- and water-resistant fabric
- Body-mapped ventilation at shoulders
- Shaped collar
- Zippered chest pocket with MP3 compatible cord hole
- Articulated elastic cuffs