Big blizzards and frozen temps may take you out of commission if you don't brave the backcountry in the men's Anchor bib from THE NORTH FACE®! The fully seam-sealed construction is crafted with breathable HyVent® technology that deflects moisture, while the Chimney Venting system, zippered inner thighs, and adjustable suspenders provide extra comfort.
Get your new THE NORTH FACE® bib today from Sports Authority.
- Fabric Content: Outer Shell and Lower Body Lining: 100% nylon
- Fabric Content: Bib Lining and Main Body Lining: 100% polyester
- Activity: Winter
| || |
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Provides extra warmth and protection.
- Keeps pants in place during high activity.
- Great feature that allows you to secure your pant bottoms to the lace of your boot. This creates an impenetrable barrier against snow and ice.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics completely seal out water and rain.
- Seams equipped with a barrier against water for a completely waterproof garment.
- Moisture-managing Chimney Venting venting system
- Park fit
- Side-entry zipper
- Belt loops
- Zip hand pockets
- Flap cargo and chest pockets
- Zippered inner-thigh vents outfitted with mesh gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic
- Internal reinforced edge guards
- Inseam: 29" (short), 31" (regular), 33" (long)
- Made in Bangladesh