With this girls' reversible Mossbud Swirl jacket from The North Face®, she can double her options and still stay well protected. The quilted taffeta side is wind resistant and treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to ward off light rain showers; the reverse is made with comfy fleece. Pockets on both sides can stash small items or keep her hands toasty.
Get your new The North Face® jacket today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Provides you with excellent resiliency, and high abrasion resistance. Low absorbency allows the fiber to dry quickly.
- Outer Material Technology: 100% polyester silken fleece
- Super-soft fabric for comfort.
- Insulation Technology: Heatseeker®
- Warm and lightweight, and retains heat. Lasting loft.
- Water Resistance: Water Repellent
- Serves as a barrier against water, forcing it to bead and roll away.
- Deflects wind and prevents cold air from entering the garment.
- Stylish versatility; two looks in one.