Life for your youngster is just better at the top, especially when she gets ready to cruise downhill in this girls' Mountain View Triclimate® jacket from THE NORTH FACE®! The outer jacket features HyVent® 2L tech to block snowmelt and keep her underlayers bone-dry, while the inner jacket is crafted with toasty fleece. She can bundle up with both at the same time, or wear one or the other as the weather permits.
- Fabric Content: Outer Jacket/Lining: 100% polyester
- Fabric Content: Inner Jacket: 100% polyester fleece
- Cuff Style: Adjustable
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: HyVent®
- Noted for its abrasion-resistance and durability, this fabric is also waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
- Lining Technology: 100% Polyester Fleece
- A lightweight material that helps to trap warm air in close to your body.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics completely seal out water and rain.
- Secure storage for valuables.
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Dual zip hand pockets
- ID label