Rowing and cycling are widely recognized as two of the best activities for fitness and strength. Rowing is an efficient, total-body workout, while cycling focuses on the lower body and aerobic capacity. Get both of these high-effectiveness, low-impact exercises with the Stamina® Conversion II® recumbent bike/rower.
| || |
- Operates as an recumbant bike or a rowing machine. Crank included.
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
- Offers you a quiet and friction-free workout.
- Heart Rate Monitor Type: Hand Grip Pulse Sensor
- Provides you with the most convenient way to measure your heart rate.
- Display: Electronic Monitor
- Shows the number of energy calories that were burned.
- Monitors how fast you are riding.
- Keeps track of your heart rate for training in your target heart rate zone.
- Total distance pedaled for measuring your progress.
- Seat: Molded, Foam-Padded Seat and Seatback
- Comfortable and supportive during workout.