Rowing and cycling are widely recognized as two of the best activities for fitness and strength. Rowing is an efficient, total-body workout, while cycling focuses on the lower body and aerobic capacity. Get both of these high-effectiveness, low-impact exercises with the Stamina® Conversion II® recumbent bike/rower.
- Levels of Resistance: 8
- Heart Rate Monitor Type: Hand Grip Pulse Sensor
- Speed Readout: Yes
- Distance Readout: Yes
- Frame Material: Steel
- Foot Straps: Yes
- Width: 20 inches
- Height: 27 inches
- Weight: 106 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Assembly: Assembly Required
| || |
- Operates as an recumbant bike or a rowing machine. Crank included.
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
- Offers you a quiet and friction-free workout.
- Display: Electronic Monitor
- Calories Burned Readout: Yes
- Shows the number of energy calories that were burned.
- Keeps track of your heart rate for training in your target heart rate zone.
- Seat: Molded, Foam-Padded Seat and Seatback
- Comfortable and supportive during workout.
- Doubles as a recumbent bike and a rower
- Additional upper body strengthening exercises including bicep curls, triceps kickbacks, forearm curls, and more
- Attach the resistance cord under the seat for light leg presses
- Multi-function, electronic monitor is built into the housing for a sleeker design with a larger LCD display for easy reading
- Rotating rowing pedals
- Wheels for portability
- Folds for storage