The Schutt® youth DNA Pro+ football helmet uses thermoplastic urethane (TPU) cushioning that's been proven superior to traditional foam padding in game-like conditions: better impact absorption, better heat management and better hygienics. Unlike traditional foam padding, TPU won't take a compression set, break down and is resistant to mold, mildew, fungus and bacteria, all while providing a barrier against MRSA and staph concerns.
- TPU Cushioning System: Offers better impact absorption, heat management and hygienics; resistant to mold, mildew, fungus and bacteria
- SUREFIT Air Liner: Two-piece system features two inflation ports for the ultimate custom fit; it's made from a soft but durable anti-microbial material
- Valve Attachment System: New hook-and-loop attachment system locks the inflation valves into place; you won't have to struggle to keep the valve lined up with the helmet shell
- Large Standoff Helmet Shell: Made from lighter ABS plastic – specifically for young
players; it features maximum space for packing in more (and bigger) TPU cushioning to maximize performance and protection
- AiR Maxx Jaw Pads: Combining the protection of TPU with the comfort and fit of a soft,
vinyl-covered jaw pad, the open-sided AiR Maxx TPU jaw pads also do a great job of pulling
cool air into your helmet to increase air circulation
- SUREFIT Slots: Allow for the fitting of the chin strap along the inside of the helmet
- Premium Chin Strap Upgrade: There are nearly a dozen chin strap upgrades available for the youth DNA Pro+ (sold separately)
- Includes 1 pair of of 1 1/8" AiR Maxx TPU jaw pads and a 4-pt high hook-up soft-cup chin strap (#7713)
- Faceguard not included
- Meets ASTM F-717-89 and NOCSAE standards
- Small: Head size 6"-6.5"; circumference 19"-20.5"
- Medium: Head size 6.5"-7"; circumference 20.5"-22"
- Large: Head size 7"-7.5"; circumference 22"-23.5"
- X-Large: Head size 7.5"-8"; circumference 23.5"-25"