Possibly the perfect pair of everyday trainers, the Saucony® women's Guide 8 running shoes feature responsive cushioning for great performance. The mesh upper is designed with a seamless forefoot for chafe-free comfort, and the impact zone extends into the midfoot for improved ground contact; a Powergrid™ midsole centers the foot while absorbing shocks for an extra-smooth ride. The IBR™ rubber outsole is super lightweight.
| || |
- Mesh upper is lightweight and comfortable.
- A soft cushioning material that also offers durability.
- Outsole: IBR+ (Injection Blown Rubber)
- Liquid rubber is blown into a mold, rather than being cut. This results in a lighter outsole without a loss of cushioning.
- Cushioning Technology: PowerGrid+
- Powerfoam material is combined with GRID technology to center the foot; provides excellent cushioning and energy return.
- Motion Control Technology: Yes
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.