The women's Cohesion 8 running shoes from Saucony® are ideal for neutral runners looking for a plush ride. The upper is constructed mainly of mesh to keep it lightweight and breathable, while the IMEVA midsole features an extra 2 mm of foam to deliver constant comfort. XT-600™ carbon rubber on the outsole provides excellent traction and durability.
| || |
- Upper Material: Synthetic/Mesh
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- The density of the sole is more uniform from heel to toe, providing a lightweight cushioned ride.
- Outsole: XT-600 Carbon Rubber
- XT-600 carbon rubber offers outstanding abrasion and traction properties.
- Cushioning Technology: Forefoot and Rearfoot
- Heel Technology: Grid System
- Provides superior cushioning and stability by centering the heel on impact.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.