These Saucony® men's Ride 8 running shoes are made with an open-mesh FlexFilm™ upper for game-changing breathability and a snug fit. The shock-absorbing Powergrid midsole, S.R.C. Impact Zone, SSL EVA material and vertical flex grooves ensure total comfort and easier transitions. You'll get great traction with the XT-900 outsole, and the IBR+ forefoot design reinforces cushioning and responsiveness through each step.
| || |
- A lightweight yet strong material for a seamless, flexible feel.
- EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- XT-900® outsole material is an exclusive Saucony® carbon rubber outsole material that offers better traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Cushioning Technology: Super Rebound Compound (S.R.C.)
- S.R.C. provides a cushioned, flexible and balanced ride with unsurpassed responsiveness.
- Heel Technology: Segmented Crash Pad
- Helps provide an effortless heel-to-toe transition.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.