Straightforward and stylish, the SPYDER® women's Scorpion pants incorporate rider-friendly features for maximum performance. The seam-taped shell features an Xt.L laminate and Spylon+ finish to repel wind and water, while inner snow gaiters keep powder from creeping up underneath. ThermaWeb insulation helps you stay cozy, and thigh vents regulate core temperature.
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: Xt.L 10k/10k laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- Ultra-thin membrane delivers superior waterproofness and breathability; DWR finish maintains 80% waterproofness after 50 washings and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
- Lining Technology: Taffeta
- A soft and breathable fabric that is comfortable against the skin.
- Insulation Technology: ThermaWeb
- Spyder's own ultra-warm, high-loft synthetic insulation; Ultra-fine polyester fibers trap and hold body heat.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Easy access to boots for adjustment and removal.
- Prevents powder from entering the pant leg.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant reinforcement prevents scuffing from ski boots.
- Great feature that allows you to secure your pant bottoms to the lace of your boot. This creates an impenetrable barrier against snow and ice.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics completely seal out water and rain.
- Seams equipped with a barrier against water for a completely waterproof garment.