The latest edition of the SAUCONY®'s flagship model, these women's Kinvara 4 running shoes are newly upgraded with a PowerGrid heel insert for even more cushioning. The upper features more mesh in the forefoot for improved breathability and more FlexFilm in the midfoot and heel area for added support. The XT-900® carbon rubber outsole is designed with a triangular lug design for superior traction and durability.
| || |
- Upper Material: FlexFilm
- A lightweight yet strong material for a seamless, flexible feel.
- High-abrasion EVA foam for lightweight cushioning.
- XT-900® outsole material is an exclusive Saucony® carbon rubber outsole material that offers better traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Heel Technology: PowerGrid
- Powerfoam material with GRID technology centers the foot, absorbs impact, and reduces pressure.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.