Runners seeking stability won't be shortchanged cushioning with the SAUCONY® women's Hurricane 16 shoes. Their PowerGrid™ midsole pairs PowerFoam™ material and Grid technology to center your foot and provide a plush underfoot feel. Your heel is locked in place by a molded Support Frame and shielded by an Impact Interface that absorbs shock. Two types of rubber on the outsole combine to keep you steady and moving with speed.
| || |
- Upper Material: Synthetic/Mesh
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Midsole Material: PowerGrid
- Fuses PowerFoam™ material with Grid Technology
- XT-900® outsole material is an exclusive Saucony® carbon rubber outsole material that offers better traction properties without sacrificing durability.
- Cushioning Technology: Super Rebound Compound (S.R.C.)
- S.R.C. provides a cushioned, flexible and balanced ride with unsurpassed responsiveness.
- Pronation: Medial Midsole Post
- A stabilizing device made from a dense material, usually found on the medial side of a shoe to control the maximum angle of over-pronation.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.