The NIKE® women's Flyknit® Lunar2 running shoes meet the needs of athletes for a ride that's truly memorable. Sturdy Flywire® cables are integrated into the Flyknit® upper for extra support, while Lunarlon® cushioning creates a soft landing pad for your feet. Diamond-shaped cuts help make the outsole more flexible; its environmentally preferred rubber lugs follow a forefoot pressure map to encourage an efficient stride.
- Removable Sockliner: Yes
- Model Number: 620658
- Classification: Cushioning
- Breathability: Yes
- Reflective Material: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 6.7 oz (size 7)
| || |
- Knit polyester is featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless.
- Rubber outsole is long-wearing and durable.
- Cushioning Technology: Lunarlon®
- Made up of a soft yet resilient foam core, encased in a supportive foam carrier for a lightweight blend of ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.
- Flywire® cables wrap the midfoot for extra stability
- Dynamic Fit system lends added support
- Knit tongue is integrated into the upper for increased comfort
- Fitsole sockliner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Diamond-shaped cuts throughout the outsole offer enhanced flexibility
- Environmentally preferred rubber lugs on the outsole follow a forefoot pressure map for a more efficient stride