The Nike® men's Zoom Matumbo 2 track shoes are lightweight and specifically designed for events from three- to ten-thousand meters. The upper is ultra-breathable mesh, with Flywire® technology linking the laces to the sole to lock in the foot. A Phylon® foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and arch support, and the Pebax® plate on the outsole offers great rigidity and a platform for the five spikes.
| || |
- Mesh upper is lightweight and comfortable.
- Midsole Material: Phylon®
- Phylon midsole offers cushioning and flexibility.
- Pebax® is lightweight and durable, providing great traction.
- Cushioning Technology: Carbon Fiber Mid-foot Shank
- Offers lightweight support and cushioning.
- Heel Technology: Sharkskin Heel Pad
- Offers traction on a ride variety of surfaces; very lightweight.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.