Rain and wind are no match for the Nike® men's Shield Max running jacket. Even with its extremely lightweight construction, the Dri-FIT® fabric will keep you dry both inside and out. A removable face mask allows you to run through any weather condition, so nothing can come between you and your workout routine.
| || |
- A stretchy (plain) knitted fabric, without a distinct rib, used widely for T-shirts
- A soft, fuzzy surface texture created by brushing the fabric
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT®
- Dri-FIT® fabrics manage moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Sleeves are attached with a diagonal seam that runs from the underarm to the neckline, allowing freedom of movement and preventing skin irritation.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Water Resistance: Water Resistant
- Specially designed fabrics and treatments prevent water from seeping into the fabric.